Skyrime
Please login or create an account to continue!
Skyrime
Please login or create an account to continue!
Skyrime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft world of Skyrime

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The server will be released on June 20th

PIRATE RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cakeski

Cakeski

PIRATE RP Empty
PostSubject: PIRATE RP   PIRATE RP EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:15 am

Prologue:

This thread is tied in with the actual server. If you happen to find a note, please look it up on here with Ctrl F. It may be a number, letter or even a word. I.e. look at note Fruit on forum title PIRATE RP.

So if you’re not a pirate, yet you stumble upon one of these messages. It does not matter what faction you are. These notes I make are for the pirate side of things, there may be many other notes etc, but all the notes for pirates are on here and have been titled on the notes.

Pirate Note 1.

I can’t believe my luck. We stumbled upon this ruin! All this gold…

I’m writing this passage now to tell you that, if you have found this. Then you have been horribly cursed by now. This treasure belongs to an old king, they say he was the most powerful being in the world. But his heart was soft. A heart of gold. He had feelings for a young lady, they were soon to be wed. They say that he gave her everything. In turn, she murdered the man. Took all his gold, although the King had put a curse on the gold. The gold the lady wore turned to blood. Running down her hands as the necklaces melted away. The king’s amour is stored here along with all his wealthy stock. This temple is The Heart of Gold. A treasure cove. I’m not letting this cursed gold get to the surface! Not after what that wily wizard has done to us!

I’m rigging it up with an explosive. HA HARR!
Back to the White Ruby I go!

Good Bye Bridge.

Captain Vegas

Pirate note “The Lie”

I be hiding my treasure here, to keep those pesky thieves at bay.
My cakes are well hidden here, I’ll just lie about where they should be to those that are after ‘em he he!

Pirate note OASIS

Bootlegger's Notebook
Hello there friend. If you are reading this message, then you've found my little hidey hole. Take what you want from the stash of food and drink to replenish your self. This is a little wonder I found when going into shelter from the rain. My ship was ruined and i needed a place to stay. I was dragged under by the current and found myself washed up in this warm little land.
Also if you're wondering, the brew is called Bootlegger's Bounty. Not made by me, I'm not one for home brewing he he.
Back to top Go down

PIRATE RP
Page 1 of 1